Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Testimony of a priest on the vaccine-covid

 Father Savvas Aggioritis: 

What is coming for those who are vaccinated. (Sep 16, 2021)

 We have several testimonies of priest-monks who have been vaccinated. Here is the testimony of one of them who made the mistake of getting vaccinated.  Here is his confession.  He is under the jurisdiction of Archbishop Leronymos of Greece. If you want to know his name, you can contact me privately ( by going to You tube and writing Saint Paraskevi St. Albans) you then click on this name for the info. )

 In a few words, I will share with you my experience after taking the first dose of Pfizer vaccine. ( God, by several signs, warned me not to take this vaccine) but as I shortly, I will not mention them all:   as I approached the Center of vaccination and I was in line, I felt an obstruction that kept me from moving forward. As I got closer, I felt a bad smell that surprised me. While I was injected, the others waited at the outside. On leaving, as I wanted to put on my Kalimafi (hat of Orthodox priest) I felt great shame.   I didn't want to put it on, I was ashamed. 

 Arrived at home, I went to the bathroom to wash my face.   I have looked at my reflection in the mirror and I was frightened at the expression of my face.   The next day I got went to the Super Market and as it was the period after Easter and instead of usual hi (hello,) when we meet someone we say in this period after Easter:   ``  Jesus is risen and people respond:   ' yes, He is truly risen ' .   As a priest, I was very surprised to realize that I was very  ashamed of say:   Jesus is risen.   It really upset me.   The next day I went to attend a Divine service at the local church.   This it was not me who celebrated.   By going to the Altar instead of the joy I usually felt when I I approached the Altar, I felt absolutely nothing.   I was like dead inside and I saw that people I knew looked away.   The next day I realized that my conscience caused me terrible pain.   As if someone had pierced my heart.   I had never felt such pain.   I told how I felt to a friend priest and he tried to reassure me by saying: `` it's nothing, don't do not worry. ''

 The pain of my conscience tortured me incessantly and increased. Now, let me tell you the most horrible part:   day and night I had in front of my eyes, at 20mm from my face the face of Satan.   I would go to bed at night and I felt him hug and I felt myself become frozen.   I was reciting Hail Marys and I felt my blood boil in my veins.   I felt a presence in me foreigner who judged me.   I was horrified when I heard him say:   " now you belong to me. "

 I were staying with members of my family in case there were any reactions against the vaccine.   I left after some days. Back at the Monastery, during the Liturgy, I did not understand not a word.   I felt dead in inside.   I was doing the Service with great haste, with great anxiety, not an ounce of joy and no longer felt that I was a priest or even I was a baptized Christian! I was at a point or I could no longer speak, I no longer had a voice!    I felt my life was dark and I was in a constant state of despair.   While I was in this hopeless state a family friend came over to visit me.   I told him everything how I felt after the vaccine.   She said to me: Father, why are you like this?   Many who received the first dose did not not intend to take the second.   So, you too, don't take that second dose!   ''   As she said this I felt a refreshing fountain penetrate my soul.   I was consoled by the Grace of God.   I will not mention the period of despair and the tears I shed but after exactly 40 days after getting the vaccine I started to feel the grace again of God.   I started to feel peace and consolation, that God had forgiven me for what I had done even though I didn't know what this vaccine actually was.   I dare not think what would have happened if I had taken the second dose!   The only thing i can say is God was sorry for me.   In my humble opinion, this Pfizer vaccine that I have taken is not the mark of the Beast but as a pre-figure of the mark finale of the Beast.  (see the   Book of Revelations).

 The father Savvas comments:   Do you understand how terrible these things are .. and true because we know personally that person.   And this testimony corroborates the testimony of an exorcist priest and the demon, forced through the exorcism of telling the truth said this:   `` Why am I telling you all this?   I do not want it but He's forcing me to tell you.  We held a ceremony at a (Masonic) Lodge in America on   vaccines.   "

 Remark of Father Savvas:   the Satanists have does a ceremony on vaccines.

 And the demon added: `` Those who took this vaccine will be unable to repent. '' 

 The father Savvas says: 'It sounds too strong.    They won't be able to convert?

 The father exorcist asked:   `` Why will they not be able to convert? ''   . 

 The demon:   '' Because I'll be inside. ''

 The father Savvas: you may notice a corrolation with the initial testimony of the Father-monk heard before who said the same thing: that he felt Satan in him and saw him 20mm from his face and said to him: `` you belong to me. ''

 The father exorcist asked:   `` How are you inside of them? ''

 The demon:  '' with the blood of aborted fetuses .   ''

 The father Savvas:

 We mentioned earlier that aborted fetuses were used in vaccines and were killed to obtain their cells.   These cells should be collected when the fetus is alive because if it is dead, the cells are unusable. 

 The father Savvas continues:

 So the demon declares:  `` I am already inside those who have taken the vaccine through fetal blood. "

 The father Savvas:   So this confession of demon corroborates the words of Father Monk who was seduced to take the vaccine but you see this priest realized he had made a mistake and he got it humbly confessed.   Which means he had an ecclesiastical ( conscience  ecclesialogical)   .   It is very important to clarify that.   There are those who make this mistake and who do not confess and who do not warn others.   Because the Father began to repent, God sent people to comfort him, to counsel him.   This is how God works in these situations.   Just a word, though often wasted, shows the way forward.   This lady said to the priest-monk: ``   You made a first mistake by taking this vaccine, don't do a second by taking the next one.! ''   Unfortunately, many people are led by tyranny and fear or the pressure from relatives, their doctor, etc ... However, when you are informed, you do not submit to all of this.

 The demon said to the exorcism:  " yes, this vaccine is not the final mark but it is all the same a brand, a precursor and those who like you take the vaccine lose the light.   The Father-monk has not regained all his strength.   Now that he's taken this vaccine and lost his force, I can approach him and kiss his hand.!  " ( probably said ironically from the demon ).

 The father Savvas:   Previously the demon trembled in front of the priest, but now that he has taken the vaccine, the demon can approach him.   This corroborates what the father-monk says:   `` Although I feel better, I am not come back completely like I was before. "

 The FatherSavvas:   "like you see, these vaccines not only cause physical harm but also harm spirituality and here we have the testimony of a person who lived a good ecclesiastical life and as we said previously, when someone makes a mistake that impacts many others, it is beneficial to correct this error publicly. "

 The father Savvas continues:   The lukewarm want to have everything in the world: the pleasure, the things of sex, the love of money, vanity and who claim to love God, Saint Chrysostom said of them:   lukewarm Christians live in comfort.   Go to confession, admit your mistake and make it known.   The Lukewarm Christians cause great harm to the Church and do not admit their mistake.   God said he would vomit lukewarm.   God wants us to be hot.

 A a person faithful to God does not fear death;   death is a reality.   We have forgotten that and we are now afraid of death.   Not only do we fear death but we are afraid of fines, possible imprisonment and prosecution.   A person cannot be declare a Christian if he is afraid of death.   When a person fears death, he becomes an idolater or an atheist.   A Christian should desire to die for to see God, to worship and love him above all.   They desire death and are happy to the hour of their death.   However, they do not do not seek it out and do not commit suicide.   But when the opportunity comes to become martyrdom and confess Christ, they do so without fear of death.

 Unfortunately, these things are not said by our pastors, our Bishops, but they are said currently by demons in exorcism.

 A priest respected who performs exorcisms repeated to me what a demon had said to him:

 "What are you afraid of?   For you (Christians) death does not exist."

 And the Father Savvas continues: "Do you understand, dear brothers and sisters or that brings us?   In the Gospel, the Christ said a word that sums up our current situation.   When He entered Jerusalem and the children were shouting,   ' Hosanna!    Blessed be He who comes in the name of the Lord! ''

 The Pharisees were indignant and said to Jesus:   Don't you hear not what they say?   Silence them!

 Christ answered:   If they are silent the stones will speak.

 Now that priests no longer proclaim that death has been conquered, demons affirm it.         Are you a christian who is afraid of death?   Do you will everyone be running for that vaccine?

 Who is not even a vaccine but a gene therapy aimed at oppressing humans.   Yes, this is the goal and it is the reason why there will be even more.   In fact, many say that there will be 7 doses.   Demons too, in exorcisms, say that there will be 7.   Those who were deceived into taking the first and second doses, must not take no others.!   May they be repent, cry and go to Confession because their salvation is in danger.   We all need to be vigilant.

 Satan is murderer and wants the death of mankind.   Let us not fall into the trap of Satan because he uses all his strength to let humanity fall into this trap.   This is what is happening globally nowadays.   The demon wants to lose as many souls as possible, that is its ultimate goal.

 If all these vaccines were good, would they make them compulsory? Something good it's not mandatory.   You see the Christ, when He healed someone, would   ask   " Are you going (want) to be healed?"

 Those leaders today are trying to force you for a so-called good but they do not want you in good health on the contrary.   We know that these vaccines cause infertility and thousands of other side effects.   Over 2 million side effects have been detected in Europe and over 600,000 side effects in America.    More than 21,000 dead in Europe. are official statistics that you can find on the internet.

 Let's not be not idiots.   Under no circumstances... we don't have to accept those things that demons want to sell us.

 That God bless us all and may John the Baptist guide us not only to cease to do evil but denounce evil when you see it.   Those who are silent about evil become accomplice of this evil.   So what I told you, you have to tell others, inform your loved ones so as not to that they fall into the trap of Satan and lose the Kingdom of God.    Amen."

 Source:  https://www.expandingawarenessrelations.com/are-the-vaccines-affecting-our-spirituality-there-may-be-more-to-it-than-we-think/ 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 And here is this word of a bishop Catholic:

 ARCHBISHOP OF VIGANÒ (Italy):

 We are in a war that is one introduction to the end of time.

 It now seems clear to me that we are faced with a seat both on the social front and on the front religious.   The so-called pandemic emergency was used as a forced excuse to impose vaccination and Green Pass (vaccination passport) to many countries around the world simultaneously and coordinated.

 At the same time, on the other front, the ecclesiastical authorities not only neglect to condemn in the slightest the abuse of power by those who run public affairs, but the support in this infamous scheme and go so far as to condemn those who refuse to be inoculated with an experimental gene serum with unknown consequences and side effects, which do not confer any immunity to the virus, let alone moral implications of the presence of genetic material from aborted fetuses, such as   for a Catholic, this in itself is more than sufficient reason to refuse the vaccine.

 We are at war, a war that is not openly declared, which is not carried out with conventional weapons, but it's the same war in which there are aggressors and aggressed, executioners and victims, courts and prisoners;   a war in which violence is used in apparently legal forms to violate the rights of citizens and believers.

 It is a period war which is the prelude to the end of time and the great apostasy spoken of in the Scriptures.

Mary, patron of the aborted, pray for us!

See this page in french--Voir cette page en francais:

https://juvdm-articles.blogspot.com/2021/10/temoignage-du-pere-savvas-sur-le-vaccin.html

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment